Dear aspiring Fit & Strong Dad,
You’re a busy dad, right – you probably don’t have the time to be following 5-day, bodybuilding-style training programs that leave you tired, irritable, and sore for days on end.
I mean, nothing is worse than trying to chase your kids around the house when you’ve got serious leg pain, caused by the 23-year old trainer at the local gym who forced you to train them until you couldn’t walk down the stairs of the gym.
And you know what makes it even worse? You don’t even care about getting huge and muscular legs!
No, in fact all you really want is to look better, feel better, and be able to play with your kids without getting tired, injured, or both; and that’s not an unreasonable request.
- You should be able to tirelessly play in the backyard with your kids, outlasting them until they want to stop.
- You should be able to walk up a set of stairs with out hearing your body creak, or suffering knee pain.
- You should be able to feel confident, and proud, when you take your shirt off at the beach.
- You should have the admiration of your children, and the envy of the other fathers from their school.
But it’s just not happening for you.
Family Is #1, But Most Programs Don’t Leave Enough Time For Them
What good is building a better body so that you can keep up with your kids, if you never have enough time to see them (partly because you’re always at the gym)?
Even then, on the occasions when you finally get to the gym, you’re wasting your precious time by not training as effectively as you can. You simply wander in, have a look around at what machine is free, and jump on it for a few sets. When you’re finished, you get up and move onto the next one that trains a different muscle group.
That isn’t training to succeed, no, that’s throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks, and I hate to say it, but judging by the fact that you’re reading this, not much seems to be sticking!
Are you struggling with any of the following aspects of your training –
- Getting Rid Of Useless Fat Weight – no matter what insane diet you follow, or how many hours you spend on the treadmill, that baby (or baby fat) just won’t budge.
- Building Real-World, Usable Strength – and I’m not talking about the kind of strength where you can do a bunch if bicep curls while looking in the mirror. No, I’m talking about lifting heavy stuff, moving furniture, and opening pickle jars with ease…you know, the type of strength that makes you the man of the house.
- Developing Defined Muscle – the kind of that you can recognised when your clothes are on, but looks even more impressive when their off. Abs, biceps, pecs – they all combine to make you look like the alpha male that you are.
- Doing All Of This While Have First-Class Fitness Levels – because what good are the looks if you can’t run around with your kids, or play sport on the weekend, without getting tired after the first 5-minutes.
Tell me, when you watch super hero movies like the Captain America, Thor, or Wolverine, and see the amazed looks on your children’s faces when the hero reveals their finely chiselled bodies, do you think –
“I wish my kids would look at me with that amazement”
Hugh Jackman in The Wolverine
The Secret To Getting In Superhero Shape
The key to getting into amazing shape is following a training program that is designed with the sole purpose of getting you to your goal. This means no guessing, no haphazard exercise choices, and no making up training sessions on the spot. Following a purposely-designed program like this leaves nothing to chance – you know that you’re going to get to your destination, it’s just a matter of actually doing the work.
There are many factors that need to be accounted for when writing an effective training program. They are –
- Emphasis On Getting Stronger – great coaches know that strength is the foundation for all other training-related qualities. Getting stronger is directly related to how effectively you can build muscle, how fast you can run, how high you can jump, and well you can run that half-marathon. If nothing else, always focus on getting stronger.
- Exercise Selection – sets and reps mean nothing if you choose exercises that won’t challenge your body, or force you to grow and adapt. I’m not talking about doing sets of leg extensions, either. No, I’m talking about doing real exercises, for real results.
- Volume – how do you know how much work you need to do? Balancing volume is tricky because if you don’t do enough, you’ll never stimulate the body enough to get results. If you do too much, on the other hand, your progress will stall just as fast, and you’ll likely run into an injury sooner or later.
- Rest Periods – are you resting too long between sets? If you’re heart rate isn’t getting up between sets of strength training exercises, then I’m going to say that you are. The secret to creating lasting changes to your physique is getting out of your comfort zone, and part of that is going to mean less resting.
- Intensity – be honest with this question – how hard are you really training? Is it intensely enough to force the body to adapt to the demands of the work? If you answered anything but yes, don’t worry, this program will give you a proverbially kick up the backside.
- Periodisation – perhaps the most important aspect of programming is periodisation. Periodisation refers to when a good coach creates multiple phases, or stages, of programming that are designed to build off each other. When programs are set out this way, gains in strength and aesthetics are endless.
If one, or more, of these facets are overlooked, miscalculated, or mismanaged, it can slow down your results drammatically.
So you see, just showing up at the gym and haphazardly choosing machines to do some repetitions on simple isn’t effective, and won’t get you the results that you’re after.
What you need is someone who has a proven track record for getting results to do the thinking for you. Someone who can arm you with the necessary information to fast-track your results, and get you ready to suit up in spandex, and save the world!
How Much Are Your Results Worth?
Last year I spent over $6000 in educational courses, seminars, DVD’s, books, and mentoring fees. The year before that it was significantly more. Over my career I would have easily spent more than $50,000 on my professional education alone. Hell, in 2009 I left a warm, Australian summer to fly to a cold, Boston winter, just so I could take up an unpaid internship role at one of the world’s best sports training facilities.
My coaching clients pay me $150/hr to work with me privately. In fact this program, delivered to you in a 1-on-1 setting would cost you over $3,500.
I don’t say this to impress you, no, I say this to impress upon you that building the knowledge base to write effective training programs take a lot of time, and requires a substantial investment of money.
Don’t worry… I’m not asking for…
- The $50,000 in education costs that I’ve outlayed
- The $6,000 I spent last year alone
- The $100’s that I spend on books each month
- Or even the $3,500 it would cost you to train privately with me
I decided to keep the Super Dad Workout affordable so that the action takers like you don’t need to struggle to find the most effective training program for busy fathers. I’ve put in the hard yards, and now you get to benefit from them!
Introducing: The Super Dad Workout
The Super Dad Workout is a training program that has been designed with the sole purpose to help you, as a busy father, get better results than you ever have before, while spending less time in the gym, and more time with the family.
Component 1: Super Dad Workout Manual ($197 Value)
This manual contains the core program of the Super Dad Workout system written by one of Sydney’s best fitness trainers. You’re getting the exact same strategies that I use with my private training clients…at a fraction of the price.
This component contains the two training phases described above laid out over a 8-week plan, as well as all of the knowledge of how to use the plan for maximum efficacy.
Component 2: Training Log Sheets ($47 Value)
How will you know if you’re getting stronger or fitter if you don’t have the ability to track your progress? Training logs are an essential component of any results-orientated program.
Component 3: Nutrition Quick Start Guide ($87 Value)
No doubt you’ve heard that training results are 80% nutrition, and 20% training. While these percentages are arbitrary, at best, it does stand to reason that if you’re wanting to shed those extra pounds, or build some serious muscle, then you better clean up your act in the kitchen.
This Quick Start Guide will get you moving in the right direction – straight towards seeing those abs!
Component 4: Super Dad Workout Recovery Manual ($47 Value)
What’s the point in training more intensely than you ever have before, only to get hurt, and be put on the sideline for weeks on end? In the Recovery Manual I’m going to show you how to utilise world-class recovery techniques in order to bulletproof your body – which means no more trips to the physiotherapist!
Component 5: Super Dad Workout Exercise Database ($47 Value)
The Exercise Database has been built to show you how to use perfect technique on every exercise used within the Super Dad Workout. Video demonstrations, as well as important cues, await you, so that you can get the most out of every rep.
Your Entire Investment Only $27
Click HERE To Add To Cart
If you hesitated at this price, The Super Dad Workout is very likely NOT for you…To get in on this system at only $27 truly is a very rare value.
It’s no secret that the proven methods contained in this program are valuable. In fact, just adding up the costs of the individual components would put you at $425.00 – and honestly, that would be a fair price. But you’re not going to pay ANYWHERE NEAR that. In fact, you won’t even pay 10% of that price!
I want to prove to you that you can have the awesome, impeccable physique you’ve always dreamed of in only 8 short weeks, and that’s part of the reason for the low price – I want to encourage you to go for it.
Here’s What Some Of Your Fellow Fathers Have To Say –
“In the 3-months that I spent with James, I not only rehabilitated my back (to the point where I am now stronger than ever, and have started back at boxing), but I also dropped 12kgs of body fat, all while putting on a bunch of muscle.”
“I can’t recommend him enough”
James Huckerby – Accountant
“The results were nothing short of amazing. In 4-months I dropped 15kgs, dramatically increased my strength, and had a tonne of laughs along the way. All of that was great, yes, but for me, the fact that he got to the crux of a chronic lower back problem that I had, and helped me to become pain free, was worth it’s weight in gold.”
“I can’t thank him enough; hell, I look awesome, and am kicking ass again!”
Todd Rechner – Production Director, Publishing
Click HERE To Add To Cart
Why continue to waste your time in the gym doing the same program or not doing a program at all. It’s time… time to become the hero that your kids look up to.
If it doesn’t work, or you’re not satisfied, it won’t cost you a cent…
Our 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
It’s impossible for your body not to get stronger, leaner, and sexier after completing this program. As long as you follow the plan as outlined, bust your backside in the gym, and clean up your diet, you will see results. If not, simply send me an email, and I’ll refund your money – no questions asked!
“By the time that I decided to get James’ help with a chronic shoulder problem, I had been seeing two different physiotherapist’s for about 8 weeks in total. The shoulder had been in pain for months, and I was at the point where I hadn’t trained properly in 12 weeks. I began thinking that I may not be able to train at all anymore.”
“But now my shoulders 100% again; they really are stronger than ever! I have been able to go back to training hard, as well as enjoying my downtime away from work”
Garry Sandher – Owner, Top Secret Imports
“After playing soccer for over 15 years, the wear and tear was starting to take it’s toll on my body. It was not uncommon for me to feel like death days after playing a tough game. I had chronic knee and shin pain, and having just started an office-based job, I was starting to put on some weight.”
“I knew something had to be done; I needed someone who had experience and knowledge, and someone that would hold me accountable. I had no hesitations in approaching James and asking him to train me.”
“My knee and shin pain has improved greatly, and I am now able to play a game of soccer and back up the next day to play some basketball. I feel better throughout the day, I feel healthy and fit. I used to skip gym sessions because I didn’t really like going that much, but now I look forward to it because I know I am going to see improvement and progress.”
Luke Seaford – Electrical Engineer
See you on the other side,
P.S. Remember, you have my 60-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee. I am giving you the best of both worlds: the opportunity to experience the mind-blowing results that so many of my clients have already achieved AND the knowledge that it is completely RISK FREE. Grab it Risk-Free Today!
P.P.S. Questions about the program? I’ve probably answered it below –
Super Dad Workout FAQ
Q) What if the Super Dad Workout doesn’t work for me?
Then it’s free. The the Super Dad Workout has been designed based upon scientifically-proven methods to help you lose fat, increase your strength, build more muscle and become more athletic in no time. It’s also been battle-tested in many fathers before you, but if you don’t feel as though it’s worked for you, I’ll refund your money.
Q) I’m a beginner – Will I be able to keep up with this?
Absolutely. While the program has been designed to push you to the edge, both physically, and mentally, it has been put together with a beginner-intermediate training history in mind. You’ll be fine.
Q) How long does it take for The Super Dad Workout to arrive?
2-5 minutes, maximum. The only thing that will possibly slow it down will be your internet connection. As soon as you complete your purchase of the The Super Dad Workout, you’ll be given instant access to all of the Ebooks in the system.
Q) Will I hold onto the gains I get after I finish?
That depends entirely on your commitment to your training after you’re finished. There’s no reason that you shouldn’t hold onto the gains you make on this program as long as you continue to keep some form of strength in your program moving forward. This is true of any program or nutritional system that you follow – if you don’t work to keep the gains afterwards, then you’ll only regress back to your previous shape.
Q) What do I do after the program?
The first thing I want you to do is to email me to let me know about your awesome results. The second thing that I would recommend would be to continue a 3-day, total body, strength training program with a focus on getting stronger again. Once you’ve got a good foundation of strength you can always branch out to other styles of program, but this should be the focus to begin with.
Have I missed a question of yours? Feel free to email at email@example.com
Click HERE To Add To Cart
NOTE: The Super Dad Workout is a completely downloadable series of e-manuals, and online video exercise descriptions. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download all product components onto your computer (no waiting or shipping costs!). The format for all manuals, workbooks, checklists, etc, is adobe acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC.
Disclaimer: It is required that all companies identify what a “typical” result is. The truth is that most people never do the hard work outside of the gym, or in the sessions when they’re not with their coach, so most of the time, they don’t get any results. In other words, if you want results you need to take action. The people you see on this website are examples of our good results only; they are not our best, nor are not typical. But they did what they were told to at a minimum of a 90% compliance rate. If you want results, you should do this, too. So no excuses, let’s make it happen!
Any questions, comments, concerns, or inquires?
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org